Monday, September 29, 2008

This Girl

I came home from running errands on Saturday and my house smelled soooo good. This sweet girl had made molasses cookies all by herself. She put on her Home Depot apron and worked really hard. (Notice the smear of flour on her forehead.) She got the recipe out and followed it exactly. My house smelled like ginger and cinnamon. She did not even burn one batch.(I always burn the last batch!) What a great cook she is becoming. Well, about the kitchen. I think we will save that lesson for another day. I'm not going to say anything today because my mouth is full of warm delicious cookies.
This video of Kyle, Well what can I say? That's my boy






2 comments:

Shelly said...

Your kids are so great! We miss you guys. I wish we could see you more often!

Jodi said...

Hi there. We have shown this clip to all our friends and watch it once in a while just for fun. Love you all, pam and chris