Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tubing in the Snow

We love the snow. One of our favorite things to do in the snow is a kind of KING of the TUBE game. We tie a rope to a giant inner tube and then attach it to the back of the 4-wheeler. The driver then pulls the tube in a circle. All the kids try to jump on and stay on the longest. It is so funny. The kids fly everywhere. The kids had been in the house playing video games and really needed the excersise. By the time we were finished, everyone was tired and rosy cheeked. These were the lucky participants, Christopher, Kyle, Shelby, Emily, Josh, Jacob, Abby, Jon and his brother-in-law, Eric. I know that this can be a little dangerous, but so far we have only had one broken arm!









2 comments:

Maria said...

That sounds like a blast!! I know, I can't believe we got a dog either.. So far so good though.

Sandra Winchester said...

Marlins, boy I miss you guys! Its new years morning and what a way to start the new year, getting all misty. You are the best and I wish I was there right now hangin and listening to Mikey's words of wisdom, sharing food and playing cards. I hope the new year treats you right. Give each other a big hug. Paul.