Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's 90 degrees........

Shelby and Miles
Rachel and Sean

Shelby, Addie, Emily, Sean


Shelby and Addie



Happy Day! Finally it is over 90 degrees. We had our first official swim day, although the kids have been swimming in the cold water. The pool is 86 degrees and absolutely perfect. Rachel, Miles and Sean came over. And little Addie came to visit. I love hot weather and think I will retire to St. George. I just finished a great book called These is my words.

P.S. Kyle is waiting for you Josh and Jacob. Please hurry!

2 comments:

Sandra Winchester said...

I am so there, the best pool in the world is right in your back yard. Salmon sizzling, Mikey holding court, cute kids running around. Wow me thinks I is in heaven. thanks for the congrats on the 5k, notice the BSU shirt and TVCC hat? Had to show some treasure valley pride. you know we are going to retire to Saint George? Its will take us a few more years than ya'all.

Steph said...

That book is so good! I really liked it.