Saturday, October 4, 2008

What did I do today

Michael and I before lift off

Well Ashli came and picked me up in Norfolk last night even though my mom said to leave me there until morning. Thanks mom! Really, she just didn't like the idea of two girls driving on the freeway that late at night alone. When I told her that Philip did the actual driving and Ashli and I did the actual talking, she felt better. We got here at about 1:00am and we went to sleep. Sitting on an airplane all day is sure hard work and can make you very sleepy. At about 7:00 am Virginia time, (5:00am Idaho time) my door opened with a creak and a sweet brown haired girl peeked in to see if I was awake. Being a mom, anytime the door creaks open, my eyes creak open. We hung out and talked a little more (okay, a lot more).


We watched conference and then had to go to the store to provide for their drinking habit. Holy Cow! they drink 8 gallons of milk a week. WOW. Then more conference and a really nice bike ride with some really cute girls


It is such a great neighborhood with neat colonial houses.


I am sad to say that the lightning bugs have all gone away. There are some elusive bugs called cicadas. Man are they noisy. And there are lots of scary noises when it is dark. I wouldn't want to be lost in the woods here. Anyway we are off to Washington DC in the morning. These cute little girls are sleeping on my floor.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Too much fun! I am glad you started a blog. Have fun with your sister.