Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday Punkin' Chunkin' and Leaf Raking

The young men in our ward had a contest to see which group could launch pumpkins the farthest. They had to make their own launcher and then they went to an open field and let them fly. Michael's launcher ripped to pieces but the elastics worked great. He ran home and got more fabric to make a new launcher and it worked better. Jed's launcher was great but the elastics weren't very elastic. So they joined forces and made the most wonderful amazing launcher ever in the history of our ward. However, I think that Michael's teacher group won the contest!

It has been such a beautiful fall. We were able to get all the leaves raked and blown and mowed today. It was almost 60 degrees. The sky was pure blue with no clouds. I love working with my family. We laugh and really enjoy being together.




1 comment:

Kellie said...

I really miss those warm sunny fall days in Idaho. Enjoy them while they last for me!