Saturday, November 29, 2008

What does your Thanksgiving Look Like?


Christopher made his first pumpkin pies. The pies were perfect and sooo yummy. We took a walk before dinner by the river. It was brisk but very beautiful. Rachel came with baby Sean. She just had a c-section on Saturday! She looks so good. Michael went fishing and caught a nice brown trout. Then a scrumptious dinner in mom and dad's new room. Mom just wanted a room where we could all eat together. Even after two long tables, we still had room for at least two more tables. This will be helpful when Ashli and family move back. Then after dinner there was a rousing game of ultimate frisbee to run off dinner and prepare room for the desserts.

There were beautiful babies.

A bit of napping
And cuddling
And lots of loving the newborn and Great Grandma's I am grateful for so many things this year. I am so grateful for my husband and hard he works for our family. When you get married, you hope the person you pick will be a good dad. It is amazing to watch it in action. Michael is a truly wonderful father. I am grateful I have been entrusted with such incredible children. They teach me so much and keep me working hard to be a better person. I am grateful for extended family and the strength and love we share. I am grateful for President Monson and his message of hope and peace. It is so reassuring to know that we have prophet going through these troubled times with us. I am grateful for the Gospel and for the Atonement of our Savior.
Derek is going to the Mexico Leon Mission. He is so excited. I am grateful for him and the good example he is for his cousins.








1 comment:

Jenn said...

sounds like you had a wonderful thanksgiving, mine looks about the same and i am greatful for all the same things