Monday, January 26, 2009

Here Comes the Sun




I am happy. The sun is OUT again. And yes, I have spent some time on the tile floor in my kitchen just soaking it up. I am doing laundry and folding socks(which I dislike immensely), and I decided to just fold socks on the kitchen floor. I am also happy because I just got my dream calling of being the Camp Director in our ward. I have wanted to go to camp with the girls for a long time and finally I get to go. I am just giddy. I am also the Mia Maid advisor which will be fun too. By the way, what does Mia Maid even stand for? And for those of you at the Girls Night Out, I got my callings on Saturday morning, so I was not trying to be tricky! I've got to get back to my sunshine tile.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Hey, what's your secret? You always get the callings you ask for!! No fair!! Ok everyone, I want to be the achievement days leader!!

Kim Davis said...

Those lucky girls! They are in for a special treat this summer!

Steph said...

Whatever ... you were holding out! LOL. You'll do great. Did you notice how you didn't get released though? Jeff is curious how you are going to be in the RS Presidency and a YW Advisor. You are talented though ....

Sandra Winchester said...

Hey Meredith--I am glad you finally got some sun...need a little here now! I am in serious need of vitamin D! Congrats on your new callings! You will do awesome! Our ward was split a couple weeks ago and I just got called into YW's also as the 2nd counselor. I have some cute Beehives!