Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

Phoebe and Kyle
Christopher

Blake, Abby, Emily

The Ladies

Erica and Keegan

Keegan, Shelby, Allie

Fat man Sean and Jon

Miles
Ultimate frisbee

Every year for as long as I can remember, our family has gone camping at Hells Canyon on Mother's Day. It is a tradition. This year my mom decided it was time for a change and we went to Three Island Crossing. When I told my kids, it was non stop complaining. They are into traditions. They did not like the idea of messing with a great one. But after all was said and done,
they agreed that Three Island Crossing is not so bad of a place. I liked it because it is so much closer, we could get reservations, and it is fairly close to a store. The campground is nice and there is lots of grass and nice showers. It is a family affair with lots of cousins and ultimate frisbee, great food, and good times had by all. I missed Hells Canyon but we will go in the fall. I had a very nice Mothers Day. My kids and husband spoiled me. I love being a mom and I love my mom so much. I come from a long line of great moms. Lucky me!

No comments: