Monday, May 25, 2009

She's Thirteen!!

My Shelby turned 13 on Sunday. We were in Stanley camping but I think she had a pretty great day. She started out with crepes with strawberries and banana's. She couldn't have breakfast in bed because her bed is the table. She went bike riding with Grandma and canoeing in Redfish lake with the beautiful Sawtooth mountains behind her. We went fishing and ended the day with a chocolate chip cheesecake and homemade ice cream. She said it was a perfect day!!
10 Things I love about Shelby

1. Her silky soft skin
2. Her grace
3. Her love of babies and little kids
4. Her love of the scriptures
5. Her desire to do her very best in everything she tries
6. Her kindness to her sister
7. She loves girly things
8. When fishing, she will put a worm on a hook with perfectly painted nails and dangly earrings.
9. She is a great friend and looks out for those that might be shy or feel left out
10. That she is mine forever

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Shelby!
I cna't believe you are an official teenager!
We miss you guys! You guys are always welcome to stop in and say hi.

Sharee said...

I feel old now! I think I've only met her once or twice. Bummer! She looks like she'd be a lot of fun.